Health Quest Therapy provides Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services for children and adults. We are a diverse clinic, offering an array of treatment options including injury rehabilitation, pre, and post-surgical orthopedic recovery, (CHT) certified hand therapy and pediatric therapy.
Health Quest is a dynamic practice, with clinic locations throughout South Central Alaska and Maui, Hawaii. We focus on creating a positive work environment that values you and your ideas. We are a team-oriented practice and enjoy our close working relationships centered on the goal of getting our patients back to their active lifestyle.
For more information on the experience of a lifetime, shoot us an email or give us a call at (907) 376-6363.
JOB TITLE: Hand Therapist (OT or PT) – Eagle River, Alaska
Health Quest Therapy, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced outpatient Hand Therapy/Upper Extremity Occupational or Physical Therapist for our Eagle River, AK clinic.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- – Carries out the prescription of the physician; including static and dynamic splinting and other modalities
- – Evaluates patients referred for hand therapy and upper extremity treatment
- – Maintains patient treatment schedules
- – Prepares and submits treatment notes, progress notes and discharge reports
Health Quest Therapy, requirements:
- – Graduate from a college with an accredited curriculum
- – Outpatient orthopedic experience that includes exercise and manual based skills, sports rehab preferred
- – Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist currently licensed or eligible for license in the state of Alaska
- – 2 Years of focused Hand Therapy/Upper Extremity experience can be substituted for (CHT) Certification
This is a permanent, full-time position. Monday-Thursday. Pay is DOE and benefits include: PTO (vacation and sick leave), 401(k) retirement savings, 6 paid holidays, health insurance, and relocation reimbursement.
For consideration please fax (907) 376-6366 or email your cover letter and resume. To: email@example.com or call 907-376-6363 and ask for Shain if you have any questions.
JOB TITLE: Pediatric (OT) Occupational Therapist - Wasilla Clinic
Health Quest Therapy, Inc. has an immediate opening for an outpatient Pediatric (OT) Occupational Therapist, in our Wasilla, AK clinic.
Become a member of a highly skilled pediatric therapy team dedicated to providing the best possible treatment for children with special needs. A Health Quest Occupational Therapists works with children and their families in a warm, nurturing environment to overcome the effects of disability and injury. Facility features a large private gym and therapy pool.
Provide quality Occupational Therapy for children with special needs as well as training and support for the child’s family and caregivers.
- – Perform evaluations using accepted assessments protocols.
- – Set and implement developmentally appropriate goals.
- – Maintain accurate treatment records, progress reports and discharge reports.
- – Consistently assess progress and adjusts treatment plans as needed.
- – Provide parent training and support.
- – Orders assistive devices, and/or adaptive equipment as necessary.
- – Participate as a collaborative member of the Pediatric Therapy Team.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Monday-Thursday. Pay is DOE and benefits include: PTO (vacation and sick leave), 401(k) retirement savings, 6 paid holidays and health insurance.
For consideration please fax (907) 376-6366 or email your cover letter and resume. To: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-376-6363 and ask for Chrissy if you have any questions.